- Wagyu Beef
- Salt and Pepper
How To Prepare
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Put a small amount of oil and garlic in a skillet and preheat it over a high flame until it starts to smoke.
- Rub both sides of your steak with salt and pepper.
- Using tongs to gently place the steak in the pan. Be careful not to stretch the beef.
- Allow steak to cook for about 3 minutes per side and then place the pan into the oven for an additional couple of minutes.
- Remove from the oven, put on cutting board or plate and let the steak rest for a couple of minutes.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device