Sukiyaki - 4 Servings
- 250ml Sukiyaki Sauce
- 100g Shirataki Noodles
- 1 pack Tofu
- 320g Japanese Rice
- 300g Sukiyaki WagyuBeef
- 1 pack Enoki Mushrooms
- 6 Rehydrated Shiitake Mushrooms
- 1 Spring Onion
- 1/2 HakusaiChinese Cabbage
- 4 Eggs
How To Prepare
- Cut all ingredients into small bite size pieces.
- Heat up a large pan and lightly grease the base (either with suet or normal vegetable oil).
- Add the thin strips of Wagyu beef and start frying them gently.
- Once the meat is nearly cooked, add the Sukiyaki sauce to the pan.
- Finish by adding the rest of the ingredients once the sauce starts to boil.
- Leave the items in the pan to simmer and cook for a few minutes.
- Once everything is ready, dip the cooked meat and vegetables into fresh raw egg and eat. Or if you don’t want to dip in raw egg, hard boil the eggs and eat them on the side.
- It is usually eaten over a bowl of warm cooked white rice.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device